Return of Jonny Bloggin
Since I'm at home this morning with Jonny while Tiff goes to a checkup, and while the guys go out to play with hot flamey stuff, I figured it was time for some more Jonny Bloggin.
Here's some Haloween photos I forgot to upload last time. Here's Tiff and Baby James' costumes:

And Here's Jonny's costume:

This is Jonny right before getting his hair cut:

Here is one of him after the haircut:

Here's one of our few pictures that has the whole family in it:

And this is Jonny with his "What You Lookin at Foo?" look on his face....

Anyhow, things are going well for me and the family. I can't believe the baby is due next week! Things may get a little interesting when that happens....Stay tuned.
Here's some Haloween photos I forgot to upload last time. Here's Tiff and Baby James' costumes:

And Here's Jonny's costume:

This is Jonny right before getting his hair cut:

Here is one of him after the haircut:

Here's one of our few pictures that has the whole family in it:

And this is Jonny with his "What You Lookin at Foo?" look on his face....

Anyhow, things are going well for me and the family. I can't believe the baby is due next week! Things may get a little interesting when that happens....Stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home