09 September 2006

Upcoming Interviews

A good friend of ours, Bob Steinke, recently announced that he had started a new aerospace company called SpeedUp. We were over visiting with him this evening, and I asked if I could do an interview of him for the blog, since I'm one of the few people who have heard what he's up to. He said yes, but with my work schedule next week, I'm not 100% positive how soon I'll be posting it. I just wanted to give some advanced notice. I've been toying with the idea of starting a series of interviews with some of the leaders of various emerging space companies, and I figure that if I actually say something about it, loyal readers will nag me until I actually do it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, will you allow for question submission if and when you talk to people?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jon Goff said...

Ferris,
Maybe. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'll have to figure out how to actually set something like that up.
~Jon

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com